At Hawkhurst Church of England Primary School, we aim to provide a happy, dynamic and motivating environment, where appropriate and challenging learning opportunities are met with confidence and enthusiasm.
This will be achieved by providing:-
- a high quality of teaching and learning within a Christian ethos.
- opportunities for spiritual and moral growth and for developing an appreciation of the diversity of the human race and an understanding of the Christian faith.
- a commitment to encouraging the participation of parents, the Church and the local community in the education of our children and the life of our school.
- a stimulating, well-organised learning environment with good quality resources.
- consistently high expectations.
- a diverse and exciting curriculum accessible to all.
- teaching styles that take account of preferred learning styles and encourage independence.
- a safe environment where relationships are based on mutual respect, honesty and encouragement.
- a philosophy of continuous self-review and improvement in every aspect of school life.